The Frozen Yogurt cup kids love
Nut-safe, PPM 150 compliant, healthy and affordable !
Facts & Tips
Flavours & Nutrition
Apply for Driver
Apply for Warehouse
Position profile for Delivery-Driver
2. Clear G driver license, no accidents, no tickets (requirement for insurance)
3. Six (6) years driving experience with G license
4. Non-smoker (requirement for food environment)
5. Police Clearance (requirement for Toronto District School Board)
6. Fluent in English (requirement for interacting with customers)
7. Able to repeatedly lift 45 pounds or 20 kg during the day
8. Previos experience in delivering foodservice or similar is a plus
9. Philippine or Latino is a plus
Things you need to know about this position
1. It's physically very demanding (all day delivering boxes to customers)
2. It's School calendar (December Break, March Break, few hours in July and & August off)
3. This is a small family company (no benefits like big companies)
4. You have to bring your own safety shoes and back belt (compulsory)
5. You have to go inside a walk-in freezer few times a day
6. Four (4) weeks trial period
7. It will also requires picking up orders and warehouse work
8. Must be elegible to work in Canada (resident or citizen)
9. We deliver over 300 diferent items to customers
10. Vehicle to drive will be a Cargo Van or small Truck
11. We are at Dufferin & Steeles area
12. Regular hours from 8am to 4pm
13. Able to work ocasionally overtime if needed
Details you need to know about this position
1. Good work environment
2. Salary according to experience
3. Salary will start at $20/hour (after trial period)
4. No work on weekends
If you qualify and are interested, please fill the form down bellow
Address Line 1
Repeat email address
Do you have a G license?
How old is your license?
Is your license clear of accidents and tickets?
Are you able to repeatedly lift 45 pounds or 20 kg during the day?
Do you have delivering experience?
Do you have Police clearance?
Are you fluent in English?
Can you work Monday to Friday?
Can you work from 8am to 4pm?
Can you start working immediately?
Can you work overtime if necessary?
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview