Position profile for Warehouse
1. Male or female with excellent physical health
2. Non-smoker (requirement for food packing environment)
3. Able to work in Canada (resident or citizen over 18 years old)
4. Police Clearance (requirement for Toronto District School Board)
5. Fluent in English (requirement for interacting with staff and work forms)
6. Able to repeatedly lift up to 45 pounds or 20 kg
7. Able to go repeatedly inside a walk-in freezer
8. Latino background is a plus
9. Having a clear G license is a big plus
Things you need to know about this position
1. It's part time, 2 or 3 weekdays from 8am to 2pm
2. It's physically very demanding (all day moving boxes and packing detailed orders)
3. It's School calendar (December Break, March Break, only few hours in July and August off)
4. This is a small family company (no benefits like big companies)
5. You have to bring and wear your own safety shoes and back belt (compulsory)
6. Up to four (4) weeks trial period
7. We are at Dufferin & Steeles area
8. Able to work on another weekday when needed
9. Occasionally assist driver with big orders
Details you need to know about this position
1. Good work environment
2. Salary will start at $15/hour
3. Weekly direct deposit in account, no cash
4. Free weekends (always)
If you qualify and are interested, please fill the form down bellow
Address Line 1
Repeat email address
Place of birth?
Are you in excellent physical condition?
Are you able to repeatedly go in to the walk-in freezer?
Are you able to repeatedly lift 45 pounds or 20 kg?
Do you have any experience in warehouse?
Do you have Police clearance?
Are you fluent in English?
Can you work Monday to Friday?
Can you work from 8am to 2pm?
Can you work overtime if necessary?
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview